Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 13 June 2012

What I wore yesterday - sequins!

So I didn't post my outfit yesterday as I was super busy in the evening and only had chance to post about my new necklace. So here is my whole outfit, i know its a bit dressy but some days i just need to feel glamorous to cheer me up! But trust me it's such a comfy outfit - I adore my sequin slouchy jumper - its super comfy but also looks dressy as well as slouchy which i love! I teamed it with my forever loved American apparel nylon tricot leggings, they fit like a dream and are really snug and form fitting. Plus as they're black they go with everything! I know this is quite a black outfit, I try not to wear black on black as it can be a bit harsh, so I jazzed it up with colourful nails, jewellery and a neon belt.
It was majorly busy today at work, and on my lunch I had a toiletry shopping list as long as my arm so I spent that hour running around town like a headless chicken. I did reward myself with a cheesy jacket potato and profiter roles though, I'm so naughty I know!

As I've been so busy today in going to chill out tonight, I'm going to have a bath and then watch some reality tv on the sofa :)

I think I'm going to wear something less dressy and more girly tomorrow...x

What do you like to do when you relax after a hard day at work?

*H&M jumper, £14.99*
*American apparel leggings, £30.00*
*Primark shoes, £12.00*
*Freedom@topshop necklace, £12.50*
*Primark belt, £1.00*
SHARE:

31 comments

  1. Such a cute jumper! You look lovely

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i like the sparkly jumper! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love it, you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, it's not too dressy at all! The jumper is so gorgeous.
    A bath is a perfect way to relax after work.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your jumper is so pretty! I know how you feel, sometimes I have to get a bit dressed up if I need a bit of cheering up :) xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely, really like this outfit - especially your jumper :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice look!

    xx,
    Meelena

    www.TheSerialShopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with your sequinned top, it's perfect =) beautiful outfit !

    Fashion and Cookies
    If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your jumper!!XXX
    paolasophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this look!

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool outfit! Love your sweater! <3

    xx
    http://www.f-scrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great jumper! LOve the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love the jumper and the way you match it!
    xxx
    Ele.

    fashion-costume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey hun this is such a chic look, loving your sequined piece!;)
    Happy Thursday! kisses
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really great outfit. Especially love the jumper and the leggings! x

    beautyimaginarium.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous outfit, I love that jumper (: You look awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. really cute look!
    xo
    www.stylegod7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i loove the outfit .. you look so pretty :)
    xo
    http://beauty-lifestyle-fashion-blog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a nice post dear, love it! You have a great blog, i'm following you mind to follow each other? :)
    kisses!

    http://simplement-heureuse.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great look! Love the jumper! x Elma
    www.reinadelamoda.fashionblogster.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful!!! <3


    nice blog :) would you like to follow each other? :))

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful stylish outfit, love the sequin jumper, looks great with the hair and your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for your nice comment and for following, I am following back on Bloglovin (n. 56) and I am also following thru google friend connect, could you please also follow my blog on google friend ? Thank you dear =) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing post !!! i really love it :)

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I absolutely love this outfit, and your hair looks fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig