Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday, 18 November 2012

Sunday snapshot - accessories and outfit

A quick, different post today, a snapshot of today's accessories and outfit;
Topshop vectra flat studded shoes
Miss Selfridge cross rope necklace
c/o Minusey paint splatter tee
Zara baggy ripped boyfriend jeans.

I hope you're enjoying your Sunday :)
X
SHARE:

31 comments

  1. Lovely and very simple outfit!Love the shoes and the shirt!:)
    xoxo Maria


    http://makeupkiss14.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tee is so exciting.

    Elise x

    http://www.letterfromelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, great blog!
    Following you now!

    Rose xx

    http://rose-libertine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love what you wore!!

    esp those studded shoes!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome look! I like that top.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the tee!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    shop: www.shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those look like my kinda jeans! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. really great outfit, love the jeans

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower here!

    Great outfit. Love those shoes from topshop!

    http://andreadxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look :)

    Toni xXxXx

    toniloujones.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those shoes, and that necklace is totally right up my street!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your jeans, I so want a pair of boyf's from Zara they do the best ones xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That tee is so cool, love a casual outfit post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The splatter t shirt is so cool. X

    Whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. The paint splatter tee is brilliant, love it! Super cute shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wanna try boyfriend jeans! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea Facebook: www.facebook.com/shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving this look and the top is perfect !!


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  18. That t-shirt is soo cool! Love the vectra flats I have some and live in them! xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woow! Awesome style, dear!

    xxx

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the jeans! love your style too, what about following each other?

    the109block.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love your tee! The idea is so simple but the design is fabulous :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOve those pumps

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fab top and the slipper shoes look cute,. x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for your nice comment!
    I love the paint splattered shirt!
    x
    Bel
    http://b-by-bel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig