Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Tuesday 9 April 2013

What I wore today - Spoiled Brat

This month i'm Guest Blogger over at Spoiled Brat, i was given a £50 voucher to spend on something to style so i chose these shiny navy disco leggings (£14.99) and pink sweater (£29.99) - the leggings are something i can wear lots of different ways, and i couldn't resist the 'Like me, tweet me, poke me, share and follow me' top as it's perfect for cheeky social media addicts! If you've not been on to the Spoiled brat website then you should shimmy on over right away...they stock lots of my favourite top brands such as Wildfox,  Crown and Glory and Goldie London - the website is heaven for celebrities, bloggers and anyone elso who loves fashion, i love the luxury but affordable feel of the website, and they have an amazing sale too! You can see the full glorious range of things here, what do you think of my outfit? Are you a Spolied Brat? :)
X

*c/o Spoiled Brat jumper here, leggings here*
*Internacionale faux lita boots*
*eBay beanie*
*Topshop necklace*



SHARE:

12 comments

  1. We looooove Spoiled Brat, we've been repping them for years! So awesome that you're this month's blogger, love your sweater - especially the 'follow me' bit haha! ;)

    Tara
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Beautiful hat!

    You want to follow each other in the GFC and Bloglovin?

    Best wishes,
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing jumper haha love it!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumper! it's lovely, i've never tried spoiled brat before. must try now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome sweater- and beautiful shoes. I've never looked at spoilt brat before but I have to after seeing this sweater

    ReplyDelete
  6. me gusto mucho su jersey
    besitos
    www.eusoumuitovaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the leggings

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jumper looks great on!

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You wear a great outfit in these pictures! I love your blog :)
    XOXO Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig