Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 18 October 2015

HD Brows Launch with Debenhams Benito Birmingham

HD brows have launched a stand in Debenhams, Birmingham in collaboration with Benito, so it's a one stop shop to get your brows looking ultra slick. I popped down to the launch party and had an appointment to get my brows done - they hadn't been done in a really long time (i can't remember how many years) so i think it was a bit of a challenge for the brow babes!

The team made me feel really comfortable and i had a full brow Q&A consultation to ensure i'd get the treatment, shape and size i desired. HD brows wax and thread, it didn't hurt at all and felt quite cleansing after the initial unusual sensation! I was left with sleek tidy brows and loved how they looked, it was a real 'wow' moment when i looked in the mirror at the finished results, i'll definitely be returning and continuing the HD brows treatments.

I've also been using the HD brows eye and brow palette to enhance my brows, doing my make up is so much easier and i spend seconds doing my brows whereas before it was taking me ages to achieve the arch and look i wanted. As well as eye and brow make up HD Brows also make stunning palettes, lip glosses, foundations and contour palettes - the range is growing too so keep an eye out for new additions! I definitely recommend HD brows and the lovely team at Benito Birmingham, get booked in now at Debenhams Birmingham to transform your brows!
X

*c/o HD brows eyebrow treatment, more details here*
*c/o HD Brows make up, here*


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I am so glad they made you feel comfortable and made sure it was a good experience! This sounds amazing!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig