Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 31 October 2016

The Monday Piece - Shea Moisture Hair Review

This week's Monday Piece is on Shea Moisture Hair review! I've been trying out the Fruit Fusion range with coconut water for my hair from Shea Moisture, i'd heard lots of good things about this brand, and love that their products are sulphate free and colour safe as i always want to protect my hair and try my best to keep it free from nasty silicones and additives that are unnatural.

I absolutely love the range of Shea Products, both the Fruit Fusion shampoo and conditioner are certified organic and are stuffed full of goodness and natural ingredients. The shampoo is super lightweight and leaves hair fuller and soft, without weighing it down. The Shea Butter and coconut water blend with a fusion of dragon fruit, lychee berry and green apple extracts nourishes and energises lifeless hair plus it smells divine and after using it regularly my hair looks healthier and shinier too - i like to wash my hair with the shampoo twice for an ultra clean and fresh feel.

The conditioner is just as fab, the vitamin-rich imbe oil blocks humidity to help control frizz, while aloe adds weightless shine, leaving your hair touchably soft and shiny - the light formula is ideal for my long hair that is often prone to flyaways, it tames my mane but also adds volume and bounce - i leave this on for as long as possible to give my hair that extra quench of moisture. I've also been using the texture spray which is great for no wash hair days (i have lots of these) as it adds a dose of goodness, body and definition - it's a spritz of amazingness for all hair types so i thoroughly recommend giving it a try.

Shea Moisture products are available online as well as in Boots, they're currently on 3 for 2 so snap them up whilst on offer and grab a bargain! If you're looking for pure, organic products, that smell incredible and really work on your hair then give them a go!
X

*c/o Shea Moisture hair products, here*


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig