Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 6 November 2016

Irisie Fur Bomber Jacket

It has gone so chilly this last week, so this faux fur bomber jacket from Irisie has come just in time to keep me warm! I love the black and white style, it makes me look like a panda which i love, it's so much fun whilst being so cosy so i love it! I wore this outfit into town yesterday for a chilled afternoon, we grabbed an afternoon tea at our favourite tea rooms, did a little mooching then went to the fireworks last night with my Mum for Bonfire Night which is one of my favourite nights of the year - we all wrapped up super snug and had sparklers too! I wore the panda jacket with a star print bodysuit from Boohoo, ripped jeans and my new monster backpack/handbag that i picked up at a Hong Kong market, i also bought the cutest Karl Lagerfeld bag charm too which i've been hanging from everything, it's adorable. Definitely check out the Irisie website, they have lots of cosy jackets like this one and they have fab bargains too, as it's Asian sizing i recommend always sizing up to get the best fit :).
X

*c/o Irisie fur bomber jacket, here*
*Boohoo bodysuit, here*
*Topshop jeans, boots*
*Bag and charm, Hong Kong market*
*Necklace, gift*
*Bracelet, gift*

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. OMgosh, this jacket is amazing!! It's actually the reverse version of my Unreal Fur Ice and Fire jacket. Such a cute bag too!!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted a fur jacket - this one is sooooo gorgeous!x

    LUCY | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig