Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 16 January 2017

The Monday Piece - Kurt Geiger Simona Star Print Boots

This week's Monday Piece is on these Kurt Geiger Simona star print boots! I'm unwell at the moment with a horrid kidney infection and had been cooped up for a few days so was ready to venture out and get some fresh air at the weekend - my gorgeous ginger munchkin Hayley invited me out for some food and a bit of shopping so I met her in Birmingham on Saturday for some girl time. I was still unwell but she looked after me and fed me, so big thanks to her for being a darling, plus she has an awesome blog so check it out! It is no secret that I love anything star print, and have been looking for some star print boots for ages so when I saw a well dressed girl in Selfridges wearing these exact boots I had to stop her and ask her where she bought them from - I was shocked when she said Kurt Geiger as they looks ultra chic and expensive! So we trotted off to Kurt Geiger in the Bull Ring to find them...and I was the happiest girl when they were there waiting for me, in my size, in the sale - yay! I adore them and the mid heel means I can wear them all day long with no sore feet, the studs are a little grunge and I love the chunky silver buckles. I put a picture on my Instagram and they've got lots of love so if you fancy yourself a pair then click here to be taken to them!
X

*Kurt Geiger Simona star print boots, here*


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You actually did talk about how great I am, you angel! I love those boots so much, I can't believe you've made me buy them too! More shopping trips please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these on Hayleys blog, they're so gorgeous! Such a great price too!xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig