Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 8 January 2017

The Monday Piece - Missguided Band T-Shirt

This week's Monday Piece is on this Missguided band t-shirt! Anything grunge or rock inspired is just my style, I love black and anything with a bit of an edge so this Missguided tee caught my eye and I clicked to buy as soon as I spotted it. The lace up front and slightly oversized fit is ideal to wear with my leather trousers, plus I love the extra colour and skull print, it was such a bargain too at £18.00. I never really used to shop at Missguided but lately I've been loving their collections and find myself drawn to their site and often buying a few things, it's so well priced and I love their vibe. I'm also still loving this cute little monster bag i picked up in Hong Kong, i paired it with the fluffiest baby pink bag charm too just to make it extra silly, because why not. Last week was mega busy so this weekend we totally relaxed, we headed out for coffee and supplies, then went over to Ledbury to see Nick's family for a steak dinner which was so tasty, we've been here there and everywhere lately so having a chilled one was much needed!
X

*Missguided t-shirt, here*
*Zara trousers*
*Topshop boots, similar here*
*Hong Kong bag, bag charm, necklace*
*Bracelet, gift*

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. LOVE the bag, shame it's from Hong Kong! And I'm totally jealous of your steak dinner xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your graphic top and the lace detail!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super edgy and fun outfit! :)The bag is adorable :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig