Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 5 February 2017

The Monday Piece - ToSave Khaki Lace Up Top

This week's Monday Piece is on this ToSave khaki lace up top! A quick outfit update from the weekend wearing more lace up which is a trend I am still loving - the lace up trend has been going on for a few seasons now and it's still going strong, so I'm getting involved (again) with this lace up tshirt from ToSave.com. I love the khaki colour as it goes so well with black, I've worn it with my much worn super ripped Jamie jeans from Topshop and my classic leather jacket - we moved at the weekend from Malvern to Ledbury, so I've kept it pretty simple and comfortable! I forgot how stressful moving places was so it's great to be finally settled and unpacked after sorting out all of the 'stuff' I've not knowingly accumulated! Definitely check out the ToSave website as they have lots more styles just like this one plus they offer free shipping and bargain prices too!
X

*c/o ToSave top, here*
*c/o Minusey leather jacket, here*
*Topshop jeans here, boots*
*Marc Jacobs bag*
*Hong Kong Karl Lagerfeld bag charm*
*Necklace, gift*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your top is lovely, the lace-up style is one of my faves :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lace up detail!

    Liv

    livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig