Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Thursday 6 April 2017

Metisu Boho Dress

This boho dress from Metisu is so light and airy, the fabric is mega soft and feels silky and soft. I love boho styles as they look so chic and sweet, this dress is a great shape for my petite frame as it doesn't swallow me up and is short enough to flash a bit of thigh which is always welcome! I've not shopped with Metisu before but i'm already planning my next purchase as i'm so impressed with the quality of this dress, plus it arrived in Australia within a couple of days which is so quick! I ordered a small and i'd say it's definitely true to size as it fits great, and the embroidery is so detailed and pretty, plus the tassels add even more detail. It's such an easy dress to wear as it needs practically no styling, it can be worn with flip flops, sandals, or boots and pretty much everything in between - I've had so many compliments on it too! I've worn it with my lace up boots and some sunglasses for a bit of shopping in Surfers Paradise :).
X

*c/o Metisu dress, here*
*Missy Empire boots, similar here*
*Dior sunglasses*
*Bracelet, gift*
*Necklace, Hong Kong*

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig