Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 2 July 2017

Xenia Boutique Lace Playsuit

A mega quick outfit post from this weekend featuring my new playsuit i picked up from an online Aussie boutique! It's quite a girly piece for me but i love the detail and cold shoulders, it laces up at the back too giving it another twist which i love. I've worn it with my Wittner mules that i'm wearing at every opportunity, the nude colour looks fab with white! The camera i used in today's post is different from my usual Canon as somehow i've managed to misplace my memory card amongst other things so borrowed this one from a friend, it's definitely wet my appetite for updating my tech!
X

*Xenia Boutique playsuit, here*
*Wittner shoes*
*Louis Vuitton bag*
*Michael Kors bag charm*
*Necklace, gift*
*Bracelet, gift*



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig