Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Saturday 9 September 2017

RoseGal Tie Front Playsuit

I've had a busy weekend so wanted to get a quick outfit post up of what i wore yesterday! Playsuits are ideal for me as it's an all in one it can be thrown on, then all you need to do is add some shoes and a bag and your'e good to go, so easy. This tie front striped version is from my online mecca for on trend bargains, Rosegal. The material is ultra lightweight so it's great for me in Australia, and i love the tie up style too, the sides have little frills so that adds a little femininity to an otherwise neutral look. I don't usually go for these kind of colours as i'm usually a black and white romper girl, but i was really drawn to it, maybe because it reminds me of a stick of rock...regardless i think it's mega cute!
X

*c/o RoseGal playsuit, here*
*ASOS shoes, similar here*
*Prada bag*
*Michael Kors pom pom*
*Necklace, gift*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. awesome look- I like so much your sandals

    ReplyDelete
  2. This playsuit is gorgeous, I love it!!

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to styled this tie playsuit with bag&shoe it's really stylish look. this outfits are perfect fit your body shape..
    uryourstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumpsuit is so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig