Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 29 April 2018

The Monday Piece - My Job in Tokyo

This week's Monday Piece is on my job in Tokyo! After I had decided to move to Japan I soon learned one of the most popular and easiest ways to get a visa is to apply for teaching jobs - the conpany/school who then hire you sponsor your work visa and arrange all of the necessary paperwork so you can hop on a plane and start working as soon as you arrive. So I applied around 6 months in advance and was offered several teaching jobs, one of which I took and now I'm here in Japan as an English teacher! As well as working in two schools during the week I also teach business classes, which is sometimes groups or one to one private lessons. I didn't have any real English teaching experience, just a degree and lots of personality so it's an ideal route to take if you want to experience living and working in Japan. There are lots of companies as well as individual schools and universities that recruit year round so if you've had enough of Brexit and gloomy UK weather then I recommend you consider it. Let me know if you have any questions or if you are contemplating a completely new career prospect and country, I'll be posting more information on the visa and interview process soon.
X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig