Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 20 April 2020

The Monday Piece - Femme Luxe Want List

This week's Monday Piece is on Femme Luxe want list! I'm seriously craving some sassy new clothes and have found my calling on the Femmeluxe website. I've been spying their new arrivals and am obsessing over their pretty white mesh spot crop top - I'd pair it with some high waist mom jeans and slingback sandals. The weather has been stunning the last few weeks, I've been chilling in the garden making the most of it, I'm super keen to get dressed up though in their black layer mesh ruffle top. It's easy to dress up with some heels and leather trousers! Cropped jumpers are ideal for lounging around or for lazy days running errands, the print on this  long sleeved cropped jumper is mega fun and on trend - styled with the high waisted faux leather look leggings makes it look glam and dresses up too! Femmeluxe also has some mega boujee dresses... what Femme Luxe pieces do you have your eye on :)?
X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig