Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 30 May 2022

The Monday Piece - Adanola Leggings Review

This week's Monday Piece is on Adanola leggings review! The hype around these leggings is real , whether it's tiktok, Instagram or YouTube you can't escape them. The claim is buttery soft second skin like vibes - with comfort being key and a rainbow of colours to choose from. My best gal pal ordered a few pairs for herself and was happy to be a guinea pig... She recommended to a friend so I followed suit and bought my own pair. I chose the pine green style as they're different to anything I already have and the colour is so rich and gorgeous. The fabric is thinner than I anticipated however I think this is what makes them SO comfortable and light. I was unsure on sizing and don't like to feel toooooo constricted in my leggings so I opted for a medium as I'm a true 10 and found these to fit great! I wouldn't say they are super buttery in texture, more like soft very stretchy yoga rights, they aren't see through and the cut is very flattering. I'll be wearing mine with an oversized jumpers and sneakers, believe the hype :).
X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig