Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Thursday 16 May 2013

What I wore today - Fashion Union hieroglyphics dress

Ooh check this little flirty dress out, i’ve not got a printed swing dress so thought this style and gorgeous coral colour would be a nice change! I love the hieroglyphics print too, you can find it over at Fashion Union. I met my little brother at lunch today for coffee, football gossip and a bit of shopping – he’s just treated himself to an iPad mini so he was in a cheery mood, he then persuaded me to get snapchat which i just know i’ll get addicted to...let the weird photos commence! Ha! We popped into Primark, before we went in i said that i didn't want to buy anything...so obviously i came out with two bikinis...the same happened yesterday when i went to town to buy shampoo and came back with jeans - oops! I usually pop my purchases on my instagram if you fancy a nosey, i'm heidilikes :)
Do you like this style of dress? X

*c/o Fashion Union hieroglyphics print dress, here*
*Topshop wedge boots*
*c/o Olly M jewellery H necklace, here*
*eBay beanie*
*Primark belt*
*Bracelet, gift*



SHARE:

15 comments

  1. cute dress:)
    like your hair so much!
    xo
    http://beauty-lifestyle-fashion-blog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is stunning! I love you shoes too, gorgeous!

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the the colour of this romper :) you look very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the dress, the colour realllly suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit. Hey, I realised you're from Worcester! Good to see another blogger in my home town!

    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a yummy colour, perfect for the summer!! <3

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really nice dress, a more unusual shade of pink :) you look lovely Heidi
    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit, the dress is so pretty and I love your shoes! Hope you had a nice time with your brother

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love how youve teamed it with the hat, dresses it down a bit but still looks amazing :) xxx

    www.fashionfumblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this dress, I keep almost buying it ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey,
    I LOVE this outfit.
    Looks amazing. The dress is great.
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute pink dress!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress looks great on you! I love it paired with your inevitable beanie :)

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that dress, so cute!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great I love the print and your hair looks fantastic!
    I'm like that too I tell myself I can even buy a coffee and come home with several bags x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig