Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 28 July 2013

New in - Tory Burch Flip Flops

I hope you're enjoying the weekend. Whilst rooting around for shoes a few days ago I realised I didn't have a pair of flip flops or light sandles - I've got a few pairs of chunky sandals, but nothing more suitable for hot weather. I'm a bit weird about feet, so wanted a nice plain pair, I looked on the high street but they all had things stuck to them like gems and flowers so not really my style - I found these on the Tory Burch website, half price in the sale with free delivery so snapped them up! The packaging was so pretty, they arrived boxed, wrapped in shiny orange paper, with a shopping bag, box and tissue paper, also with the invoice and delivery note tucked away in little pouches. I think they're cute to wear with shorts and skinny jeans when my feet need a break from my bulky boots that I'm wearing a lot recently.
What shoes do you wear in Summer?
X

*Tory Burch flip flops, sold out, similar here*


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love these, they're so simple but cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the packaging is gorgeous! and I know what you mean about the flowers and gems - sometimes you just want a good quality plain pair that is easy to wear :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!


    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really gorgeous, I love the glossy finish of the straps..

    Isabela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are mega cute, adore the colour xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look so nice! the colour is absolutely gorgeous. and even the box is amazing!

    sophie| fashionslave.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour, they look so summery!!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig