Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Thursday 1 August 2013

Shopping

I hope you're having a good week, i thought i'd feature a little shopping* today! Let's face it, anything silver, white and black is going to be a hit with me - i love plain, simple, clean fashion and the items below are things i'm lusting after! An oversized top, cute blue jeans, strappy sandals and some statement accessories can make an easy, comfy, go to outfit. The top is such a bargain at £8.95! If you wear specs, like me, you'll know it's hard trying to find a decent pair, however this Ray Ban style is sassy and classy! Pretty jewellery is always a necessity, you can find a whole selection of unique, individual pieces here. Don't even get me started on the hat, i'm a girl obsessed...
What are you lusting after?
X

Top, here Jewellery, here Hat, here Glasses, here Jeans, here Shoes, here

*Sponsored; all opinions and words my own





SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Part of me wishes I wore glasses so I could have them! Haha. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, it’s perfect! I have to wear glasses too, and agree it is SO hard to find nice ‘geeky’ looking ones, these raybans are perfect!xx

    ZoeyInWonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jeans x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! love the shoes and top.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaha so love this look! <3

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig