Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 31 July 2013

What I wore today - Yellow and black

It's a fairly miserable day in the Shire today, so Bart Simpson and i are bringing a little yellow sunshine to the world. I've worn this H&M top loads, i love easy t-shirts but am definitely getting fussier about styles and fabrics, i've ordered SO much online recently but have returned the majority of it, very annoying. I'm majorly indecisive too, and will buy something thinking i like it but then change my mind the week after, #girlprobs. Today's look is such a bargain - the shorts are £15 (including delivery), the top is £7.99, shoes £12, hat £15 and necklace £4 = value for money right there! Just a quick one from me today as i have a gazillion things to do! I hope you like my outfit :).
X

*H&M top*
*c/o Choies bart Simpson shorts, here*
*Primark sandals*
*Missguided fedora, here*
*c/o Kingfisher shopping River Island skull necklace*
*Bracelets, gifts*


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. you look beautifull^^
    check out my blog, I've recently updated it^^
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shorts with that top, I wouldn't of thought to pair it but it looks so good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are amazing! Love this look! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are amazing!!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that hat, suits you loads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking cute , love those shorts and the top too! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit looks so cool! Love the sandals :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg these shorts!
    http://dreamwishbelievemakeithappen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig