Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Three ways to wear - French Connection coatigan, Part 2

I hope you are having a good week so far. Here is part 2 of the 'Three ways to wear to a coatigan' (the love child of a cardigan and a coat). It was really windy so most the pictures were me choking on my hair and stuff, so chic. I've worn it super casual with ripped skinny jeans, a striped top and my Novesta sneakers, oh and of course a beanie - it's October now which means it's officially ok to wear snuggly hats again, hooray! I love the crisp, fresh mornings and pretty leaves falling off the trees, autumn is such a beautiful season :).
X

*c/o French Connection coatigan, here*
*c/o Chicnova striped top, here*
*Zara jeans*
*c/o Novesta shoes, here*
*Topshop necklace*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig