Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Friday 15 November 2013

What I Wore Today - Fashion Union fur gilet

I hope you are having a good week! I've been after a faux fur shaggy gilet for ages, so was excited to slip this one on from Fashion Union. I love the grey and black print, and it's so easy to layer up and throw on with some leather leggings and Converse. Fluffy things are just so cosy, I might look for a big furry hat next...I've also been looking for some plain, lightweight knitted jumpers but couldn't find any as the high street is full of big bold prints, but H&M came up with the goods so i picked a few up last weekend for a very reasonable £10!
I hope you like my outfit :).
X

*c/o Fashion Union gilet, here*
*H&M top, leather leggings*
*c/o Urban Surfer Converse, here*
*c/o Pretavoir Dior Mitza 2 sunglasses, here
*Topshop necklace*
*Bracelet, gift*



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Lovely post! I love your jumper!

    Emma x
    http://www.beautyandrags.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, I've been looking for a gilet for ages!
    abi from a little dust

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute, casual outfit! I don't own a faux fur gilet which is scandalous. I'm still dreaming of an Unreal Fur one haha.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fluffy gilets are everywhere at the moment, they look super nice :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've got some serious fluffiness going on lately - love it! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig