Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Guest Post - Laura Neal, Chambray & Curls

Today the beautiful and mega stylish Laura Neal is guest posting! Doesn't she look incredible? You can check out Laura's amazing blog, Chambray & Curls, right hereX

So, being on Heidi's blog is kind of a challenge! She is the queen of laidback cool, and always manages to look so effortlessly good. I had to have a little think about what I could wear to live up to her usual standards :) So, I decided to follow the rule of Keep It Simple, Stupid... This is my attempt to look casual and a little bit cool (!) What do you think? Done ok? I hope so, because this jumper dress is my new favourite and I may end up wearing it forever...
xxx
Dress: H&M via Ebay 
Boots: Topshop via Ebay
Hat: ASOS (here)
Necklace: Freedom at Topshop

chambray and curls winter style jumper dres chambray and curls black fedora cream sweater dress chambray and curls winter style black fedora and cozy turtleneck jumper dress chambray and curls outfit inspiration winter cozy style "
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I would wear this awesome chunky dress everyday! It's so cool and cozy! ^_^ Love the necklace too!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig