Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 23 February 2014

Pastel Blue

I spotted this Zara jacket a little while ago and instantly fell in love, i don't know if it's the pastel blue coloured faux leather, or the understated silver hardware - probably a mix of the two, but i do know that i like it...a lot. It's sold out online, i saw it last week in Birmingham but didn't buy it, rookie mistake as its vanished from most other stores - you snooze you lose. The other bits and bobs have also caught my eye, the chunky slip on mules, Tokyo Jane bracelets and Olivia Burton watch will finish off an outfit nicely!
What have you got your eye on?
X

*Watch, bracelets, necklace, here*
*Blue jacket, shoes, here*
*Gingham jeans, here*
*Grey t-shirt, black triangle top, here*
*Bag, here*

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Pastels, pastels everywhere - so many gorgeous things. I love the bag and jacket :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this jacket instore and fell in loooove! I think I want a real one though because I'm turning snobby in my old age. Love the leather RI version!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my the pastel blue Olivia Burton watch is gorgeous!
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this jacket! But I'd prefer real leather I think xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want more likes go to wWw.Hifollowers.com/ ---- To Get More Facebook Like, Followers, Share, Twitter Followers, Tweet, Youtube, Views, Like,. Comment, Linkedin Share, Google Plus, StumbleUpon Follow, Website Hits, Traffic, StumbleUpon Follow, Do your Banners etc... Go to wWw.Hifollowers.com/ Send this messagge to 15 friends and win 1.300 - 2000 fans or followers P.s This is the best way to make money by us. Send your referral link to your friends and social profiles and for every new registered active user you will earn 0.25$. Convert your Coins in to cash and make a payout at 10.00$ HiFollowers.com Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with this jacket! And the mules too...
    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig