Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Puma Classic Trainers

Extreme windy conditions aren't the best when you have long hair, i'll be fighting with my tangle teezer later on to get the dreads out. I hope you had a lovely weekend, we went over to Cardiff  so on Saturday i popped over to Bristol to meet up with my favourite girls from uni, we don't see each other very often so when we do reunite it's a big deal! We started by having lunch in Zizzi's as they have a yummy gluten free menu, then did a little shopping followed by a trip to the pub to watch the rugby - England won which is always good, and it was so much fun to see the girls and have a good catch up - we first met each other over 6 years ago and we all get on so well so it was amazing to see each other and reminisce! On Sunday me and G went into Cardiff where he surprised me with a trip to Clogau where i was treated to the prettiest new ring, such a treat!
I'm a huge sneaker/trainer addict so these Puma Classics are a very welcome addition to the shoe family, the grey suede and white soles are an awesome combination and it's like walking on tiny clouds they're that comfy! I picked up this jumper in the Zara sale (i'm addicted) for £7.99 and love it, the boxy shape and sporty number print is well in my confort zone, i hope you like my outfit :).
X

*Zara jumper*
*H&M leggings*
*c/o Bank Fashion Puma trainers, here*
*c/o Notonthehighstreet Daniel Wellington watch, here*
*c/o Jana Reinhardt necklace, here*
*Bracelet, gift*


 
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig