Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 31 July 2016

The Monday Piece - Topshop Floral Dress

This week's Monday Piece is on this Topshop floral dress! Just a quick outfit update as i'm in Verona for some much needed chill time and travel - I'll be snapchatting lots if you'd like to see what I get up to, my username is 'heidilikes'. I don't usually *do* florals, ever...i just don't like them, they're not for me - BUT, i saw this dress on the Topshop website and it just called to me, i love the wrap style and light fit, plus it reminds me of a mega pricey Dolce & Gabbana piece and i've had lots of compliments so i think it's a keeper! It's sold out online so snap it up instore asap if you'd like it for yourself!
X

*Topshop dress, sold out, alternative colour here*
*ASOS sandals, here*
*Boohoo necklace, here*
*Prada bag*
*Michael Kors pom pom*
*Bracelet, gift*

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. It's sooo pretty, Heidi! Love it on you.

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress! Hope you're having a great trip :) xx

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig