Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Saturday 6 August 2016

Zara Khaki Jeans

A quick pre holiday outfit post, a chilled and no fuss look for spending some time with my family! I picked up these khaki jeans in the Zara sale and was having the best time wearing them until I wore them to a family party and dropped olive oil and hummus all down them because I was being greedy...I cried, literally. And I can't get the stain out so I'll have to find another pair I like as much as these! Aso picked up this top at the same time which was a bargain at only £7.00. I've got a few travel pics going up soon so keep an eye out for that! Have a fan Sunday!
X

*Zara jeans, top, here*
*Missy Empire shoes, here*
*Saint Laurent sunglasses*
*c/o Fred N' Mates belt, here*
*Louis Vuitton bag*
*Michael Kors pom pom*
*Bracelet, gift*



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig