Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 17 June 2018

The Monday Piece - Fila Disruptor 2 Trainers

This week's Monday Piece is on Fila Disruptor 2 trainers! I saw these a little while ago and had an instant urge and need for them - I love chunky trainers and think they look awesome as well as being SO comfortable which is a must when I'm running around the city. They'd sold out everywhere so I made it my mission to hunt then down...after a few failed attempts online (so many fakes, no idea you could even fake Fila but apparently you can) I managed to track them down in a limited edition 'sneaker store' in Harajuku! They look great with pretty much eveyghing, I just need to figure out how to keep them bright and white!
X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig