Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 25 June 2018

The Monday Piece - Gluten Free Pasta in Tokyo, Kakurenbo Restaraunt

This week's Monday Piece is on gluten free pasta in Tokyo, Kakurenbo restaraunt! I've mentioned previously being gluten free in Japan can be a little tricky, but with Google and TripAdvisor it can be more straight forward then you think with a little planning and commitment! I love pasta, it's comforting, hot, delicious and Italian, so I was mega happy and shocked when a gluten free organic Italian restaraunt popped up on my food map just a few minutes on the underground away. Naturally, I've been three times in the past month because it is SO good, located in Machiya, Kakurenbo has a large gluten free menu, with all of their pasta being gluten free, and they have vegan options too so it's one of my current top places in Tokyo for delicious food. If you fancy something other than pasta then they have pizza, stews, and fondue too - as well as gluten free cheesecake which is the best I've ever had! It's also very reasonably priced with a big bowl of pasta costing around £5.00-£7.00 which is awesome for central Tokyo, and did I mention it's organic too? Definitely check this place out if you have allergens and are after a yummy carb fix!
X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig