Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 10 January 2022

The Monday Piece - Chanel Pink Mini Bag

This week's Monday Piece os on Chanel pink mini bag! When I saw this in the Chanel 21k collection it was an instant moment... You know I'm all about a tiny bag so this one, naturally, had to join the bag brigade. The Chanel card holder with jewel hook, though tiny, is deceptively roomy. I can fit in my cards, lipsticks, keys and a mask - all of the essentially. The jewel hook with the classic quilt makes it a classic but fun piece, it was a special purchase for me and I've been loving her company! These little bags are the energy I need, you can also attach shoulder straps for a hands free experience so they're versatile as well as adorable. Pink always speaks to me and this candy bubblegum version was an instant yes! Are you a tiny bag fan :)?
X






SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig