Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 3 January 2022

The Monday Piece - Kara Crystal Mesh Bag Preview

This week's Monday Piece is on Kara Crystal Mesh Bag Preview! After obsessing over crystal bags for what seemed like an eternity, I had to grab a Kara Mesh Armpit Crystal Bag... With an array of pretty colours including pink and green, I eventually chose the original white crystal - love a classic. I managed to source mine on Selfridges as one had come into stock, they sell out super quick so if you fancy one then I totally recommend to a friend. The crystals are so icy and bright, they reflect the light so beautifully so you're left with a rainbow crystal light show when you wear it, I'm obsessed! I've been wearing mine casually with baggy jeans and an oversized sweater, it's definitely a chameleons piece that you can wear with everything - more snaps to come :).
X
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig