Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Thursday 30 May 2013

What I wore today - Bank aztec top

Well this tiny pocket of sun lasted about 4 minutes and now it's raining...again...boo! Nevermind, that's what you get for living in the UK! My girlie streak continues, with this pastel coloured outfit and matching nails, wearing my Tod's kicks too which are some of the most comfortable shoes i've ever had - they were a little pricey but i think it's worth it for shoes, and i always stand by my motto of 'quality over quantity'. This vest top is from Bank fashion and is an absolute steal at only £12.00 in the sale, they have lots of treats online and in store with other Summery things now in the sale too!
I hope you like my outfit :)
X

*c/o BANK fashion top, here*
*Zara blazer, similar here*
*American Apparel nylon tricot leggings, here*
*c/o Pretavoir Dior Mitza 2 sunglasses, here*
*c/o Olly M Jewellery H necklace, here*
*Tod's sneakers, here*
*Bracelet, gift*


 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I wish the sun had lasted longer, I've missed it this year

    Love your outfit - that top is so cute!

    http://www.prettylittlethings7.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, THAT JACKET. Love the embroidery detail on the vest too!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look, you look so pretty <3 and the jacket is stunning!

    check out my newest post ;)
    love, B

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome outfit! I love all of the colours on the vest and the texture just adds even more interest - lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit - LOVE the blazer :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I completely understand how that feels....it was like this yesterday for me as well. Sometimes I hate spring because of this. By the way, You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute outfit and OMG I love your hair! You're gorgeous :)

    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your whole outfit! So cool and cute! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That jacket always looks so nice on you and I'm forever kicking myself I didn't pick it up. If you ever sell it let me know!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig