Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 30 June 2013

What I wore today - Little Mistress tomato dress

I hope you're enjoying the sun! I've had a fairly busy weekend - yesterday we went to a little farm park come cafe place called the Cob House just outside Worcester, where we fed the cute animals! Last night I popped over to Malvern to spend the night with my sister up town, bumped into some old friends that I've not seen for years so was nice to have a catch up. Though there was a stag party sat next to us who were kind if inappropriate offering us £100 to do a strip for the stag?! Awkward situation right there, I was wearing skinny jeans and a t-shirt with barely any make up so was like uhmmm do I look like a stripper?! Turns out they were all police men which makes it even more weird...! Today we've made the most of the sun and spent the afternoon at the outdoor pool swimming, sunbathing, and eating ice creams. This dress is from Little Mistress, and reminds me of a tomato, obviously because of the colour, I thought the frilly bottom and scalloped edges were cute, and it fits well too!
Have you been enjoying the sun? :)
X

*c/o Little Mistress tomato dress, here*
*c/o Pretavoir Dior Mitza 2 sunglasses, here*
*c/o Olly M jewellery H necklace, here*
*Primark sandals*
*Bracelets, gift*


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Cute dress!! I am loving those sandals too xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shape and colour of your dress xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  3. so delicate & pretty - the dress shape is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute dress on you! The red and white colour combo is so great <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your style your dress is amazing the colour very suit you
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig