Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 23 December 2013

The Monday Piece - New Era Blue Jays beanie

This week's Monday Piece is on this New Era Blue Jays beanie. I've been after a new jazzy beanie for Winter, i've got lots of plain ones and then a Bulls beanie that i wear all the time but haven't found a new one for a while - my sneaky boyfriend knows my style so well and surprised with this at the Weekend! It's thick and wooly so keeps my ears nice and toasty, and i love the blue colours and big pom pom on the top. It's ideal for brightening up my dark outfits too! Thank you to my Mum who took the pictures for me :).
X

*JD Sports New Era Blue Jays beanie, here*


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this bright blue color!
    You are so lucky to have such a boyfriend who knows your styles so well!
    Amy
    hundred-lookbyamyaguilera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig