Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 12 March 2014

What I Wore Today - Vero Moda two tone top

I hope you're having a good week so far! We've had some amazing sunshine the last few days which has been such a treat, so a great excuse to snap some outfit photos. This two tone, black and white shirt dress from Vero Moda is lightweight and loose, my favourite kind of style, i think it's so versatile as it could be worn alone as a dress, over jeans, and dressed up with heels! I went out last night so my flat brogues are taking care of my blistered toes, ouch, but it was a fun night even though i've been feeling poorly and groggy recently. I hope you like my outfit :).
X

*c/o Bank Vero Moda top, here*
*Topshop Joni jeans, necklace, here*
*Office leopard brogues*
*c/o Ziba bracelet, here*
*Bracelet, gift*



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You look really chic on those photographs, I do love the way you've styled that pieces. I also admit that your hair looks absolutely gorgeous)
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been feeling groggy too, maybe it's the weather O_o
    Looking awesome, those brogues are so damn beautiful *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only you could pull off that shirt, you look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig