Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 10 March 2014

The Monday Piece - Sugarhill Boutique

This week's Monday Piece is on Sugarhill Boutique! Sugarhill Boutique love making great quality garments that are rich in detail and designed lovingly. I love a cute novelty print so this bunny jumper is right up my street, it's so cute and of course grey and black so two of my favourite colours which makes it super easy to style! I've worn it with my fave shaggy coat and ripped skinny jeans. I think the random kitty cat must have liked the bunny jumper too as he appeared from nowhere, he gave me a big soft cuddle though so it was nice surprise :).
X

*c/o Sugarhill Boutique jumper, here*
*c/o Bank jacket, here*
*Zara jeans*
*c/o Shusole boots, here*
*Topshop necklace*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Your jacket is amazing! I need it in my life x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jacket!!! x
    Deborah
    moonstoneandmay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, your jumper is the cutest! Your awesome coat reminds me of my Love Label one but I wish I had this too. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with those jeans!

    I'm running a giveaway on my blog at the moment :) www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your faux fur coat, I have one just like it. Also love your ripped jeans, they really suit your style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jeans! I can't seem to find the perfect pair of black ripped jeans.

    Georgia | viva-lastyle.blogspot.co.uk

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig