Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 14 April 2014

The Monday Piece - My Trendy Phone

This weeek's Monday Piece is on gadget and accessory website My Trendy Phone who recently asked if i'd like to review something from their site. As my iPad is pretty much permanently glued to my hand i thought i'd give the 'Universal pivot tablet holder' a try - it's easy to set up and ideal if you use your tablet as a computer, as the joints are on pivots you can turn it to whatever shape you like so you can view your tablet at different angles. The support the holder provides is great and it has little grips so it stops it from sliding around, it's also really light without feeling flimsy and is easy to fold up and pop in your handbag to carry around with you. I've been loving this practical gadget and makes blogging on the move so easy! Of course My Trendy Phone also stocks phone and other gadget accessories too, from cases to phone charms, so is worth a look if you're a gadget geek like me!
What gadgets are you loving recently?
X

*c/o My Trendy Phone Universal tablet holder, here*


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig