Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday, 10 June 2013

The Monday Piece - Floral crown

Todays Monday Piece is on floral crowns. Purchasing one of these is absolutely not a decision i have taken lightly...everyone has some kind of floral head piece, i know it is such a fashion bloggers cliche, buuut when i saw Primark selling them i couldn't resist any longer (slaps wrists). So, of course i would much rather a classic Crown and Glory design but i'm really not sure how much wear i'd get out of one, even though they are ridiculously pretty and fabulous. This one was only £3, they have other designs too but i like how this one sits right on the top of the head with big pink and cream flowers! I think it would look really cute with some little dungarees or a simple white t-shirt dress, i definitely feel like a woodland fairy which is always a bonus!
Do you have a floral crown?
X

*Primark floral crown, £3*


SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Love your floral crown! So pretty and summery. You look so pretty too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice Heidi, and such a bargain too! Although I do love the Crown & Glory crowns a lot. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't believe this is primark! stuff crown and glory when this beaut is £3!!!

    velvet-daisy.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this crown!! I tried it on the other day I'm gonna get one this week :) looks fab on you!

    Tilly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the kind comment on my blog
    You look beautiful- I think I need a floral crown now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks lovely on!! I've been making and selling flower crowns at great prices. Have a look at my post http://galaxycaramel69-fashionforward.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/ready-to-sell.html to see what you think. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful, lovely crown! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,
    beautiful flower crown!!! So cute :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. yo vi en primark ejejej
    esta preciosa
    besos
    www.eusoumuitovaidosa.com
    españa

    ReplyDelete
  10. The floral crown looks absolutely beautiful on you Heidi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh, what a babe!! I'm also a floral crown convert, we're total twinnies.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute headpiece!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I want one! I've wanted a floral crown for ages but some are pretty pricey - 3pound is perfect though!

    Http://Saharalou.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look wonderful! Love the crown!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha i love that.. 'i feel like a woodland fairy too which is always a bonus' ahaha. I want one of these so badly but i dont think they will suit me at all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You suit floral crowns so well! Tried the same one on recently and I can't say it suited me very much!
    You have a lovely blog :)

    Olivia xx

    http://thisisoliviarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig