Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Tuesday 4 June 2013

What I wore today - She likes ombre jumper

I hope you've had a good start to the week. I look so so pale in these snaps and i don't know why, i really don't think i'm this white in real life! I spent the weekend in Cardiff visiting people and the like, we were by the sea so i took my bikini hoping the sunny sun would come out, it did but it was still windy so was a little chilly - however, i love love loveeee the sea so braved it in my bikini and had a dip, fair play it was actually freezing cold in there and nobody else went in. Nevertheless it was fun and any excuse to wear my new bikini! Ha! Also went out for some yummy food (i had the ribs, they were gooood), then popped over to Cardiff Bay which has had a load of dollar spent on it and is pretty cool, lots of places to go, people to see and things to do...but the best part of the night was hunting down Stacey's house from the TV show Gavin and Stacey in Barry, it was too funny, i had my picture taken outside and everything - but we got caught by the owners of the house so ran to the car and sped away, practically criminals right?! Oops!
I hope you like my outfit :)
X

*c/o She Likes ombre tie dye jumper, here*
*Zara ripped jeans, similar here*
*c/o Paul's Boutique satchel, here*
*Topshop boots, similar here*
*c/o Kingfisher shopping River Island necklace*
*Bracelets, gifts*



SHARE:

21 comments

  1. I love this colour of jumper on you and the bag is sooo cute!

    Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jumper and the bag are sweet! Your hair is also looking amazing <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are realy pretty! Love that sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about being pale, I am just (if not more) as pale as you are and I am Asian, imagine that? haha. It saves me on applying facial make up all together and I kind of love it :)
    Love your dark long hair against the ombre jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing - love the ombre x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your jumper! I just cannot get enough of ombre jumpers and tees at the moment. It looks great with your ripped jeans too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am beyond in love with your jumper and the bag goes so well with it! i can't believe i've only just discovered your blog, you officially have a new fan and follower haha. such good dress sense too btw :)

    www.gemsies.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute jumper!! I love Cardiff and Cardiff bay :)

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful bag. I love the sea too no Mayer what the weather I have to dip my toes in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how everything just fits perfectly with this outfit - especially loving the bag!! You look beaut!

    Jo xxx

    http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey,
    such a sweet look.:)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous,loving the jumper!
    I also have a MAC giveaway open international if you want to enter :).

    Sophie
    xx
    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool jumper! :)

    xx Su http://fashiontwinstinct.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, sounds like you had loads of fun!

    I love the ripped jeans.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ombre is really nice! I have one pair of pants with this pattern and i really love It! And You are similar to Lana Del Rey with this beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE your sweater!

    X Laura

    http://bagsandsushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. very nice!! :) i love your boots!! and of course the ombre jumper too!! :)

    thinkerbellethoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this jumper :)

    http://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that ombre jumper!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so chic and edgy in this outfit Ms. Heidi! I love it!
    african lace fabrics

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig