Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Thursday 4 July 2013

What I wore today - Choies cut out boots

I hope you're having a good week! It was Georgia's (little sister) birthday yesterday, she turned the ripe old age of 23, so it's been a week of celebrations! Tuesday night my dad came over and took us out for food, I had the gammon, it was beastly but so good, so that was a laugh as he was cracking some rather lewd jokes! Then last night I went for drinks in Malvern with Georgia, a friend of mine from uni, and some other chums, met my mum and stepdad and went for more food - we stuffed ourselves with nachos and chicken, lovely!  Though she didn't like her present off me, awkwaaaard, but I've kept the receipt so hope I can exchange it.
Cut out boots rule the streets at the moment, I have a white pair...and always loved the black ones. These Choies boots are insane - leather, with cut out detail and GOLD hardware - yum. The sizing is spot on, they come in sizes 4-4.5 or 5-5.5 etc. so I ordered the 4-4.5 (I'm usually a uk 3.5-4) but these fit great! Also they were dispatched from Hong Kong on Saturday and arrived in the uk on Tuesday, so speedy. It's like a little party on my feet, they even jingle jangle a bit when I walk - brilliant! I'll be featuring them lots in outfit posts, and stalking google images for cut out boot inspiration :).
X

*c/o Choies cut out boots, here*


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Omgosh I want them, they're sooo cool! <3

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boots are super gorgeous! I'm very envious right now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    amazing shoes! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gold hardware totally enhances their beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my pair! You will literally live in yours x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these boots - jealous! =)
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are beautiful!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these boots! Completely obsessed with your hat as well - you look gorge.x

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely sounds like you've had a weekend full of food ;) Love these boots though! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. THOSE BOOTS ARE INCREDIBLE <3

    Kathleen xxx

    http://madeinthe1990s.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow i love these shoes!!
    nice!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig