Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 9 September 2013

The Monday Piece - Claires Accessories

This week's Monday Piece is on Claires Accessories. A shop I used to go in all the time as a teenager, but not very much recently, so when I was invited to the Claires event in the Harvey Nichols champagne bar in Birmingham I was excited but a little apprehensive.  Well it turns out I've been missing out on all of their awesome pieces, and I was so surprised that I liked it all! They've seriously upped their game - as well as the fabulous headgear,  fluffy crowns and bunny ears which obviously I can't get enough of, there's a huge selection of statement necklaces, pretty collars, and stackable bracelets. There really is something for everyone,  of all ages and it's available on most high streets too! With lots champagne and sweeties I might have got a little carried away with trying on the props, but it was so much fun and I got to hang out with my fave Birmingham bloggers! I will definitely be heading to Claires for some future purchases, I even spotted a cute bowler hat! Have you  been into Claires Accessories recently?
X


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I also used the shop there a youngster! Glad to hear they're becoming more fashionable, I'd like to check out their hats! You look like an adorable dork in those ears. Hahaha.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like a great event with the drinks flowing hahahaha

    Great last pic xx

    http://imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/st-grape-bath-and-shower-products.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been into Claires for a long time, but like you I always went in when I was younger, particularly for their black nail polish which was awesome!
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig