Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Thursday 19 September 2013

What I wore today - DAP boutique speckled jumper

I have some fantastic news, it's time to whip out the beanie hats again! I will do my best not to over do the beanie wearing, but i can't make any promises. I spied a cute one in topshop with polka dot mesh over the front, so that may happen in the near future! I received this jumper in a surprise package from DAP Boutique last week, it's a creamy colour with multi colour speckles and it has a button up back which adds a little summin summin. Chilly, dark days like today mean comfy outfits, so i've worn it with my ripped skinnies and cut out booties. I went to an event last night at Westfield Merry Hill in association with BHS - a store i haven't been in for years, who knew they have a Dorothy Perkins and Wallis hidden away in there, well not me that's for sure?!
I hope you like my outfit :)
X

*c/o DAP Boutique jumper, here*
*Zara ripped jeans, similar here*
*c/o Choies cut out boots, here*
*eBay beanie, similar here*
*c/o Notonthehighstreet Daniel wellington watch*
*c/o Olly M jewellery necklace*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love this outfit, especially the jeans

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jumper!
    Eguono x
    stylerenewal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumper is gorgeous! Ahh I can't wait for autumny hat weather! I have a treasured beanie, bakers cap and beret but I was under strict instructions not to bring the beret to France with me! I'm missing it already, haha!
    Keep in touch :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant get enough of this outfit, the boots<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Love the jumper!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I love those jeans!! + the speckled jumper is so cute, I love the back detail

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo I like this look, that jumper is so nice :) I love your little necklace too, so pretty.
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, it's adorable! Love the buttons on the back. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love beanies too ^_^
    Adore the melange color of the sweater and those amazing shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect!
    You are always stylish and beautiful!

    Giveaway on my blog:
    http://teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com/2013/09/romwe-super-heroes-leggings-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig