Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 22 September 2013

What I wore today - Skip N' Whistle Unicorn t-shirt

I hope you're having a good weekend. I did a car boot this morning so was up super early getting all my old stuff ready to sell, so it required a simple, easy outfit such as this! The car boot was pretty hectic, people do love a bargain and searching through everything, but i got rid of quite a bit so I'm pleased. When that finished we went to a local dog show, we watched the cutest puppy competition which was obviously insanely adorable. There was a huge fluffy Landseer who slobbered all over me, he was wearing a bib there was that much slime! My skin looks really white in thee snaps - ive been trying Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation so i think thats the culprit, so any tips on how to tone the white down would be appreciated please. This t-shirt is from Skip N' Whistle, I couldn't resist the cheeky unicorn slogan on the front, if you fancy one you can get 15% off with the code HeidiLikes15 :). I hope you like it!
X

*c/o Skip N' Whistle t-shirt, here*
*Zara skort*
*c/o Urban Surfer Converse, here*
*H&M chain necklace*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Hey love, funnily enough I just posted about this. Double Wear has SPF in it so it ghosts. Try dabbling another type of foundation on top. I dabble my BB cream sometimes on top.

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNAPSIES. T-shirt twins! <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing! love this outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous you went to a dog show haha! Love this tee, it speaks the truth! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I like Unicorns :D great outfit, I would love to do a car boot sale.
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT THIS TSHIRT (said everyone ever)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig