Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas outfit with The Dressing Room and Angeleye

I'm on a bit of a roll with colourful things, so thought it would be a good time to post this red Christmas outfit! Along with a few other bloggers, I was asked by The Dressing Room to style this embellished caramel coloured Becksondergaard scarf in their blogger challenge. It's no secret that I love Becksondergaard, the amount of fabric you get is amazing, and they are such fantastic quality - especially the wool and silk blend scarves like this one. I usually wear mine with a casual outfit, chunky coat, warm boots etc. but I thought it would be good to style it with a very Christmassy dress from Angeleye! It's bright red and gathers at the side, it definitely feels very festive and I love the thick chiffon. If I'm not wearing a coat over my dress to a party, a big cosy scarf draped around my neck does the job just as well!
I hope you like my festive outfit :).
X

*c/o Angeleye dress, here*
*c/o The Dressing Room Becksondergaard scarf, here*
*Topshop necklace*
*Primark shoes*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Adore the scarf and red dress combo. The colors complement each other so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colours work well, didn't think beige/brown would work so good with red! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your looking preety dear! I love your dress and scarf perfect combo...

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig