Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 20 January 2014

The Monday Piece - CJG Shearling Boots

This week's Monday Piece is on these Chloe Jade Green shearling boots. I was browsing the Selfridges sale online, saw these and instantly wanted them - i love biker boots as they're usually quite practical but they often end up being the wrong height or material. I like the slouchy look to these and the studded buckles, they can be worn fitted like i've worn them or loosened so the shearling folds over. I'd heard a bit about the brand before but never seen a pair in real life, so didn't really know what they'd be like when they arrived. I'm so pleased with them, the leather is super soft and the shimmery metallic finish isn't too bright or shiny, plus the shearling is cosy! I'll be wearing them with skinny black jeans and a biker jacket :).

*Chloe Jade Green shearling boots, here*


SHARE:

4 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig