Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Thursday 2 January 2014

What I Wore Today - Sammydress black gilet

Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful time over the festive season. The weather has been truly awful the last few days with lots of wind and rain, so I've been wrapping up in cosy things and hiding away, I've also done a little sales shopping in Cheltenham and Birmngham! This fab black faux fur gilet from Sammydress is a great piece for layering, it's really chunky too and has a big hood! I've also worn my leopard print Keds which I loveeeee - I've got a few pairs and wear them so much, they're always comfy and a printed pair like this is great to add a little something to a plain look!
I hope you like my outfit :).
X

*c/o Sammydress gilet, here*
*H&M top*
*Topshop Joni jeans*
*c/o Keds shoes, here*
*c/o Jana Reinhardt necklace, here*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love that gilet, it looks great with the top!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gilet x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that gilet , I have two black fur/fluffy ones and a beige one and i live in them haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!! Love your gilet very much!!
    hundred-lookbyamyaguilera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love a fluffy gillet! Looks fab!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig