Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Tuesday 28 January 2014

What I Wore Today - Studded Becksondergaard scarf

I hope you had a great weekend, we spent it shopping in Birmingham hunting for sales bargains, eating Nandos and relaxing which was lovely! I'm wrapping up in this studded Becksondergaard scarf, as always the new season collection looks so good - there are lots of bright new Becksondergaard styles available at The Dressing Room, as well as a selection of leather goodies too! I think they're really easy to wear and drape so well making them extra cosy. I hope you like my outfit :).
X

*c/o Mina top*
*c/o The Dressing Room Becksondergaard scarf, here*
*c/o Front Row Shop trousers, here*
*Office shoes*
*c/o Notonthehighstreet Daniel Wellington watch, here*
*Topshop necklace*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Scarf is cute!!! Love that top too though!! Want it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous scarf - I really love the grey top too, I think it's such a lovely shade to wear ^.^

    flawedfairytale fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig