Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 12 January 2014

What I Wore Today - White jumper

I've had this jumper for a while and wear it quite a bit, it's really chunky and slouchy and definitely a comfort jumper! Its from Zara, a shop i still love but haven't bought much from recently - ive popped in a few times during the sales but its always so busy and manic so i usually end up leaving as I can't deal with searching through the piles of stuff. The website is still good though so I've been having a cheeky browse of that for some more chunky knitwear. This Bank Fashion jumpsuit worn underneath is another piece I love to wear, it's turned out to be quite versatile too which is always good. Yesterday we did a little shopping at The Bull Ring in Birmingham, and had a yummy Bubble Tea which I can't get enough of! I hope you like my outfit :).
X

*Zara jumper*
*c/o Bank jumpsuit, here*
*Topshop boots, necklace*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! I love the jumper!
    I agree with zara being manic! It is literally like a jumble sale in there! Terrible
    Keeley | Keeley's Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great casual look, I love the oversized jumper! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! the jumper looks so cosy

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this jumper, perfect slouchy fit! I have those boots in burgundy but really want your ones! I should have gone for black they would have gone with so much more.

    Tilly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need your jumpsuit in my life! Such a great versatile piece and the print is really striking x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever idea to pop on a comfy jumper and change the whole look! So cute. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig