Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Thursday 3 April 2014

Paper Dolls Tailored Jumpsuit

I'm all over the all in one at the moment, so was mega excited to get my hands on this tailored piece from Paper Dolls at Little Mistress, and i'm pleased to say it doesn't disappoint. If you're in between sizes i'd recommend going down a size, just because it's slightly bigger than expected (or i've lost weight which is very unlikely)...however because the fabric is so thick and well made, it's got a lot of structure so still looks and feels good! Also, the pockets make me very happy indeed! If you aren't a jumpsuit fan, Paper Dolls and Little Mistress do such pretty, feminine dresses, they're ideal for special occasions if you have something coming up like a Summer wedding!
X

*c/o Paper Dolls at Little Mistress jumpsuit, here*
*Office shoes*
*Topshop necklace*
*c/o Ziba bracelet, here*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love the jumpsuit with the brogues :) xx

    If you enjoy reading LurchHoundLoves I would be over the moon if you could vote for me as 'Best Fashion Blog' in the Company Style Blogger Awards here: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

    Thank you :) Leave me a little comment over on my blog if you would like a nomination xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous so figure hugging! <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, it's lovely Heidi! Such yummy detailing. I find this brand runs really big too, I bought some size 8 trousers a while back and they fit like a big size 10. SOB.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this jumpsuit! I really need a black jumpsuit in my life
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Heidi, I like the detail at the top with the cross effect :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig