Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Francesco Group Bloggers Event

Last Thursday i popped over to Birmingham to The Francesco Group Academy hairdressers for a bloggers evening, and had so much fun! Upon entering i was greeted with drinks and yummy strawberries, and introduced to the team, which was great as i'd got lost in the city wearing inappropriate footwear so couldn't wait to relax and get started - the salon smelt so good and was really smart and well laid out, with fresh flowers and an abundance of high end hair tools. I'd had my hair cut earlier that day, but it was fairly messy and hadn't been washed (lazy girl problems), so was excited when the organisers told me that i could have a treatment of my choice - hooray! I had the talented Melvin styling my hair, he washed it with some amazing smelling products, then gave me their new 'sleek blowdry', then finished the style by straightening my hair and making it super shiny and glossy. I loved it, my hair felt like silk and was the sleekest it's ever been!

We were also given the opportunity to have a colour consultation, something i'd not had before, where we were told what skin type we were (i'm cool), and what colour clothes and accessories work best with our skin tone - it was so interesting and i learned a lot about what colours are good and bad for me, and what hair and make up colours are most suited to us. It was fab to have such a personal experience, and might have opened my eyes to a few more colours other than black! Before leaving i was given some Wella Professional products to try out, including a leave in conditioner, misting spray oil that i now can't live without, and a detangler for my knotty tresses - i've been using the products for the last week and have seen some great results. It was an awesome evening and i definitely recommend Francesco Group salons, if only i could have Melvin every day to work his magic! I've added some pictures below, Chloe had her hair cut and styled, and Hayley had her fringe trimmed, they both looked amazing!
X

All Francesco Group details can be found, here.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig