Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Friday 13 June 2014

In Love With Fashion DIY Day

On Tuesday i popped down to London for a day of DIY fun with some sassy bloggers at In Love With Fashion HQ! We were greeted with cakes, sweeties and champagne, and were shown a table full of vintage Lee and Levis jeans ready for us to customise. There was also a huge choice of fabrics, accessories, studs, and other bits and bobs that we could use to jazz up the denim! I chose a pair of classic Lee jeans to cut up into shorts (thank you Gemma who cut them for me as i was scared!) - i chose a thick, heavy denim style that are also slightly 'baggy' so i can wear them low on my hips or high waisted, cinched in with a belt. I added gold spikey studs to the pockets and a crochet trim to the bottoms - i'll be wearing them in an outfit post soon so you can see them in all their glory!
I loveee them, they're ideal for Summer and will be awesome for festivals too! The other girls did an amazing job on their shorts, and added pink fluff and printed pockets - i think some of the styles will be available to buy online soon, so keep you eyes peeled if you fancy a pair yourself. The beautiful ladies at Love also gave us our own personalised tote bag and t-shirt, which was mega exciting and cute! It was such a fun day, so thank you to In Love with Fashion for inviting me :).
X


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I had so much fun at the DIY day. Was so lovely to finally meet you! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a fun thing to do & i love your customised shorts! :)

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to do a trial internship day there on Thursday and noticed some of the shorts lying around. I loveeee the sound of this though - wish I was involved!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig